Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Alfalfa Alfalfa is offline

Default I'm trying to re-install Office Word 2003 after a system revovery

I'd installed it successfully prior to doing the system revovery, but now,
when I tried to install it, I entered the registration ino once and it seemed
to take, but when I try to open Word 2003, I get a new blank registration
window prompting me to enter my name, inititals and product key. When I enter
the product key, which is valid, I'm told that it's an invalid product key.
--
Thanksalot
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules[_2_] JoAnn Paules[_2_] is offline

Double/triple check the key. D's look like 0's, B's look like 8's.

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question