Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John P John P is offline

Default How can I make spell check ignore optional hyphens?

I am writing a technical document with many long, concatenated camelCase
words. I need to use optional hyphens (CTRL-), and the hyphenation occurs
with different breaks in different instances (e.g., SpaceComm-StartTime and
Space-CommStartTime). When I run spell chek, each of these gets flagged as a
different word, Is there any way to make spell check ignore optional hyphens
so that when I okay "SpaceCommStartTime" it will know that
"SpaceComm-StartTime" and "Space-CommStartTime" are okay too?