Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
rohit92 rohit92 is offline

Default Selecting before a character to make bold...

Hey guys,
I think this might help me in the future, but I want to use something like
this for school. Say i have this text:
"dog- an animal that barks
cat- an animal that meows"

So what I want to do is select the words before the "-" to make them bold.
The words dog and cat should be bold. Sometimes i have very large lists to do
this with and it gets annoying to constantly select each word and make it
bold.. So let me know if it is possible.