Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RichieV RichieV is offline

Default Word 2007 Saving Issues

I'm new to Wood 2007. Last week I worked on a document all day and saved it
several times. Word also auto saved it. Today, when I go to open the document
it's like I never spent 8 hours working on it. It's crazy - I can't find the
latest version anywhere. Does anyone know of any way to recover old versions
that were previously saved. A search of my whole computer didn't bring up an
versions - not even the one that is in my documents. HELP!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RichieV RichieV is offline

Hi! Thanks for responding. I just found it and it's in Microsoft OneNote
because I posted it there to work from but had forgotten I did that. I didn't
realize that it wasn't going to save it to the original location - just the
OneNote location. Thanks again!