Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] cjkbooger@q.com is offline

Default How to write personal letters US President searching for videomsn

Have found several templates on msn even some videos,but none show me how to
stack return address on upper right side of heading,name,street,city state
zip code, two lines lower(under) goes the date. Centered on the page just
under the above goes the Addressies address. Haven't found anything so far to
show me how to do that. Maybe office word and office outlook are not what i
am looking for. Maybe i just need msn word. Used to type maybe i should get a
typewriter and do that again, if this computer won't do what i want it to.