M.Darlene

Default Mailmerge from Excel my numbers do not stay as 2 decimals. Help

Numbers in my Word mailmerge from Excel after upgrading do not show the cents
(.00) if the number is even, and if in it isn't a whole number it may show up
as 34.999666. How do it get it to merge as just a number with 2 decimal
places?
MeDog

This site will have the answer you want (and more)

Regards,

John A

Melbourne Australia