bonnieb

Default auto paragraph numbering in WORD 2000

I want Word to automatically number my paragraphs but I want the paragraph
numbers centered rather than in list format. For example:
1.
Text typed here . . .
2.
Text typed here . . .

How do I do this?
Charles Kenyon

You would create heading styles that have your numbering (and format)
scheme. This is not easy to do right. See: How to create numbered headings
or outline numbering in your Word document
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/numb...Numbering.html. (For
bullets see http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/bull...olbullets.html, the
subject is related.)

This is based on ...

Word's Numbering Explained
http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/Number...gExplained.htm

Additional information you may find useful or need is at:

How to Create a Template, Part II
http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/Custom...platePart2.htm

Legal Numbering
http://www.addbalance.com/usersguide/numbering.htm