weteca

Default Keep password protected Word files from being read by Google Desk.

I keep some sensitive information in a Word password protected file on my C
drive. I find that Google Desktop Search can read this file. Is there some
way to enhance password protection to prevent search programs like Google
Desktop from reading the contents of "protected" files?