Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
sharonna sharonna is offline
Junior Member

Default How do I change my Fill-In Field?

Hi.
I have a document with Fill-In Fields and need to change the text in one. I found a thread on here that talked about using Alt F9 to show text. I did this and it worked, however, after I edited the text and pressed Alt F9 again, when I reopened the document, the prompt boxes wouldn't appear. The document just came up empty. How do I keep the prompt boxes?