Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ErikJ ErikJ is offline

Default Repositioning of Comment Bubbles

I am using Word 2003 in XP Pro. Sometimes I receive documents from others
that I then add comments or mark-ups to using Track Changes. In some cases
the comment bubbles of a document do not reside fully in the margin and they
cover text in the document.

How can I reposition the bubbles so that they are fully in the margin and do
not cover text?

thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
GwenP GwenP is offline

Not a terribly helpful suggestion! I too am having the same problem in Word
2002. I have not found a solution to move the balloon over a bit more to the
right so if anyone knows how - please share it with us.

I got round it however by changing the position of the balloons to the left
of the page. Tools / Options / Track Changes and change the margin to LEFT.

GwenP