Installing new dictionaries

Old January 20th 21, 09:34 AM
PhillyEilheart PhillyEilheart is offline

Default Installing new dictionaries

Hello!

I have Microsoft Word 365, and I am using it to write work papers. But I don't know how to upload new fonts and dictionaries. I have to have a Swahili dictionary to check for grammar and spelling errors and I have no idea how to go about it. Please help?

And also how do I type in French, a or e with those little dashes above?

Please forgive me totally unprofessional questions but I am not a very tech-savvy person.

Thank you!

Philly Eilheart

Last edited by mod1 : January 22nd 21 at 10:48 AM.