Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Eugene Eugene is offline

Default When I open Word the configuration process window opens

When I open Word the Microsoft Standard 2007 configuration process dialog box
opens and the blue line appears and moves across the box indicating that the
configuration process is proceeding. Why does this happen every time I open
up Word?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

You need to log into Windows as the administrator, open Word and then accept
installation. After that, you can then go back to logging in as yourself.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP