They are actually data keys in the Windows Registry. I have had some success
with copying the individual keys (or their contents). Graham Mayor offers a
method for doing this that is a bit different from mine but may meet your
needs; see http://www.gmayor.com/custom_labels.htm

"Colin" wrote in message
I have set up a number of custom labels in Word 2000; I now need to
make these available to multiple users on several computers.It seems
that the label formats are only accessible to the user who set them up.
Is there a way of sharing the formats between users of one computer,
and exporting them to Word installations on other computers, or must
each user set up each format again? Thanks for any help.