Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
IDES IDES is offline

Default modificationis not allowed because selection is locked

I was working in Micro soft word for Office 2007 and laid my book on the key
board and walked away. When I came back the computer would not let me type
and states "modificationis not allowed because selection is locked" this when
ever I try to do something in the system.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

It sounds as though your Office 2007 trial period has expired or you have
not activated Word.

IDES wrote:
I was working in Micro soft word for Office 2007 and laid my book on
the key board and walked away. When I came back the computer would
not let me type and states "modifications not allowed because