Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Kim

Default update all labels doesn't

I started having a problem yesterday merging labels from Excel. Having done
this a lot, I'm afraid I will need to reinstall Office due to a corrupted
file, but just in case any of you have experienced this problem, I'm open to
faster solution.

No matter what kind of file I'm merging from (Excel, Access, Word), when I
click update all labels, only the top and bottom rows of the page of labels
is updated. Every other label is blank. Next record appears in all cells
except the first, with the address replicated in the top and bottom rows. I
have tried repairing and reinstalling Word and even defragging my hard drive,
but would prefer not to have to re-install Office, especially if that doesn't
correct it.