Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Susan Susan is offline

Default Macros

How do I turn the macros on for Word 2007
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

Are you asking how do you access Macro tools or how to enable macros so they
can run?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Co-author of Word 2007 Inside Out:

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

"Susan" wrote in message
How do I turn the macros on for Word 2007

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Click Office (round button in the upper left corner of Word), Word Options
(bottom), Trust Center, Trust Center Settings..., Macro Settings. (Note the
Trusted Locations tab while you're here)

Note that you can also ensure that macros can run if you put the file that
contains them into a trusted location.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"Susan" wrote in message
How do I turn the macros on for Word 2007

Macros [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 13 June 5th 06 04:14 PM
Macros Newbie New Users 1 June 2nd 06 06:27 AM
Macros Willot New Users 2 March 21st 06 10:43 PM
Macros BIG D Microsoft Word Help 2 March 21st 06 03:05 PM
With macros enabled I still receive "macros disabled" warning. Blakthorne Microsoft Word Help 6 November 1st 05 07:20 PM