France

Default Routing slips and the new annoying Object Model Guardian

I have several fill in forms with routing slips. Since the new 2003 security
popup, the Object Model Guardian, the users have to answer "Yes" three times
before finally routing the form. This is very annoying to them and I would
like to get rid of it.

I have read that The Redemption Library for Outlook by www.dimastr.com can
fix this problem. However, I am not sure how to use it in Word with a
routing slip. I haven't read anything about using this fix in Word and
wether or not it would keep my routing slip intact.

Has anyone used it in Word? If so, can you give me some help on how to
write the code in Word and keep the routing slip working the same way as
before.
--
Thank you and have a great day!
France
Jean-Guy Marcil

France was telling us:
France nous racontait que :

I have several fill in forms with routing slips. Since the new 2003
security popup, the Object Model Guardian, the users have to answer
"Yes" three times before finally routing the form. This is very
annoying to them and I would like to get rid of it.

I have read that The Redemption Library for Outlook by
www.dimastr.com can fix this problem. However, I am not sure how to
use it in Word with a routing slip. I haven't read anything about
using this fix in Word and wether or not it would keep my routing
slip intact.

Has anyone used it in Word? If so, can you give me some help on how
to write the code in Word and keep the routing slip working the same
way as before.

I have used it once in a particular case, but not for Routing.

However, if I may:

The security feature was introduced with Office XP, but can be applied on
older versions with a security patch.

For Redemption to work, all your users have to install it as well (You need
to set a reference to the Redemption Object Library in the VBA editor, if it
is not installed, the reference will be invalid on your users' machines and
an error will be thrown).

If your users are in a corporate set up, it is easier to do something with
Outlook at the server end. See
http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/admin.htm

--
Salut!

France

Thanks for your help, but I don't have access to the servers.

"Jean-Guy Marcil" wrote:

France was telling us:
France nous racontait que :