Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
lynnman lynnman is offline

Default creating document for review

I was wondering how i can create a document that when i send it to someone,
it will disply a "reply with changes" button in the toolbar so all they will
have to do is click on that button to email me the changes

thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon Gordon is offline

"lynnman" wrote in message
I was wondering how i can create a document that when i send it to someone,
it will disply a "reply with changes" button in the toolbar so all they
will
have to do is click on that button to email me the changes

thanks

If you are using Office 2003, open the document, click on File-Send
to-Recipient for Review.

HTH