Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Luke Luke is offline

Default Locking Pictures / Header / Footer

Here is my problem, im trying to lock the logo in the header but allow the
rest of the header to be edited and make sure that tex will not go over the
header. Then i have a text box that i want to lock but allow them to add to
the footer but not delete what is there.

So far ive been trying to use devloper tools i was able to lock both logo
and text but i cannot work with header or footer "EASILY" at all , i cannot
justify to the right without moving the logo, cannot anchor with devloper
tools and cant use devloper tools if anchored Anyone have an idea how move
around this mess!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

If the logo is wrapped (not In Line With Text) and its position is defined
relative to the page, you should not have any problems with its moving,
though it could be deleted if a user deleted the entire header paragraph;
once a header is present, however, I'm not sure it's possible to delete the
header paragraph.

"Luke" wrote in message
Here is my problem, im trying to lock the logo in the header but allow the
rest of the header to be edited and make sure that tex will not go over
the
header. Then i have a text box that i want to lock but allow them to add
the footer but not delete what is there.

So far ive been trying to use devloper tools i was able to lock both logo
and text but i cannot work with header or footer "EASILY" at all , i
cannot
justify to the right without moving the logo, cannot anchor with devloper
tools and cant use devloper tools if anchored Anyone have an idea how
move
around this mess!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Luke Luke is offline

I tried warpping the logo, the position still changes if i try to make text
go to the right hand side of the page. Thanks for the input thoug

"Luke" wrote in message
Here is my problem, im trying to lock the logo in the header but allow the
rest of the header to be edited and make sure that tex will not go over
the
header. Then i have a text box that i want to lock but allow them to add
the footer but not delete what is there.

So far ive been trying to use devloper tools i was able to lock both logo
and text but i cannot work with header or footer "EASILY" at all , i
cannot
justify to the right without moving the logo, cannot anchor with devloper
tools and cant use devloper tools if anchored Anyone have an idea how
move
around this mess!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Did you (as I suggested) define the position of the logo relative to the
page (both horizontally and vertically) rather than to the paragraph to
which it is anchored?