Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
J Brydle

Default Moving page border

My printer likes to cut off the bottom of my documents. Normally this isn't a
problem, as I can set the margins so as to prevent the cutoff. However, if I
set a page border, the bottom of the border doesn't print.

I know there must be a way to change the distance of the border from the
edge of the page, but for the life of me I just can't find it!

I tried the "margins" section of the options dialogue within the page
borders dialogue, but that only seems to text in relation to the border, not
border in relation to page edge.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!