Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] deborina2@gmail.com is offline

Default book fold print

i am printing a document in a book fold in Word. I can print it out
only one sided for the bookfold. How do i get it to print front and
back or 2 sided, without havivng to take it to the xerox machine and
do it. It has about 235 pages.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Texas Aggie Texas Aggie is offline

The only way to have a printer print double sided is to have a printer that
has that capability. If not, your kinda stuck printing the odd pages then
manually turning the pages over and printing the other pages. There is an
option of Manually Duplex Printing.

If you have a printer that can print double sided. Look into Duplex
Printing. I really can't lead you in the right direction without knowing the
type of printer you are using.

--
If this reply was helpful, please indicate that your question has been
answered to help others find anwsers to similar questions.

www.silverbirddesigns.com

Fighting Texas Aggie Class of 2009