Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
thunder thunder is offline

Default Word-wrapping text form fields

How do I get text form fields to word wrap in an MS Word form when the
questions and fields ar
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Assuming that the fields are in table cells, set a fixed width for the table
column (Table Properties dialog box, Column tab) and make sure that the
table row does *not* have a fixed height (Table Properties, Row tab). You
should also turn off the "Automatically resize to fit contents" option for
the table (Table Properties, Options button).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP