Does anyone know where I can find a template for form 1099 & 1096

Old January 21st 17, 01:14 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

Default Does anyone know where I can find a template for form 1099 & 1096

On Monday, January 27, 2014 at 3:40:12 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Wednesday, January 28, 2009 9:37:40 AM UTC-7, TWalker1957 wrote:
I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms
1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the
information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple
of tax forms and don't want to hand write them.

YES!!! Try This

http://strongdesignstudios.com/2013-...template-word/

This worked; thanks for the tip.
Old January 29th 17, 11:38 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Scott[_10_]

Here's a better template that worked for me. Printed almost a dozen 1099-Misc forms and the 1098:

http://lucregate.com/irs-1099-misc-form-print-template/

Old January 31st 17, 05:59 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

On Wednesday, January 28, 2009 at 8:37:40 AM UTC-8, TWalker1957 wrote:
I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms
1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the
information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple
of tax forms and don't want to hand write them.

If you are familiar with Word & Text Boxes this is my process. It takes about 15 minutes and easy to do with 1099 or 1096 ore-printed forms.

1. Scan a blank1099 or 1096 Form, insert in the image a blank word document as full size
2. Draw a text box (formatted to bring text in front of image *& alignment) for Payer's Address & complete
3. Copy & past that formatted text box to each box, resizing & revising info
4. Hold Shift + click each text box to select all text boxes, right click to 'Group boxes"
5. Select background 1099 image and delete
6. Print a test and see if lines up correctly, ungroup and move text box individually if needed
Old February 6th 17, 08:16 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

On Tuesday, January 31, 2017 at 8:59:27 AM UTC-8, wrote:
[...]

FINALLY!!! Someone who answered the question and provided what was asked for.
Old February 7th 17, 03:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sara Bonnar

I can merge your Excel data with Word so you can print a Word doc onto the 1099 forms. You would need to purchase the forms from a company such as Deluxe. My email is .
Old February 7th 17, 06:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

On Wednesday, January 28, 2009 at 10:37:40 AM UTC-6, TWalker1957 wrote:
I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms
1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the
information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple
of tax forms and don't want to hand write them

Try this:
https://ufile.io/b43192

Old February 15th 17, 09:28 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

Thanks for posting! Hopefully I can accomplish this!!!

Old February 16th 17, 06:27 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

On Monday, January 27, 2014 at 2:40:12 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Wednesday, January 28, 2009 9:37:40 AM UTC-7, TWalker1957 wrote:
I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms
1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the
information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple
of tax forms and don't want to hand write them.

YES!!! Try This

http://strongdesignstudios.com/2013-...template-word/

gOT IT !!!! Saved me time and money . Thanks