Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dapanpan dapanpan is offline

Default Insert a menu

Hi,
How can I insert a user-defined menu into the main menu of word 2003?
Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Best regards,

dapanpan

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Tools Customise - drag Commands New Menu to the menu and add the
commands you wish it to hold.

dapanpan wrote:
Hi,
How can I insert a user-defined menu into the main menu of word 2003?
Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Best regards,

dapanpan

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

With Tools Customize, you can build up your own menu anywhere you want,
but you cannot, AFAIK, drag an existing custom menu onto another one. You
can do it with VBA, but otherwise its as easy as anything to just create a
new menu where you want it and add the controls again.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

Insert menu Rupesh Microsoft Word Help 1 October 17th 07 12:35 PM
Insert button on the menu bar gone? Dee Microsoft Word Help 1 October 26th 06 12:50 AM
my table>insert>row menu doesn't always work - why? shari from zichron Tables 8 August 11th 05 01:42 PM
How do get insert option on my menu bar? Bob53 Page Layout 1 March 20th 05 10:43 PM
insert picture from menu emmy128 Microsoft Word Help 1 December 29th 04 10:51 PM