Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ty McConnell, a new user of Word 7. Ty McConnell,  a new user of Word 7. is offline

Default small caps?

Previous Microsoft Word software has allowed me to set words in "small caps."

I can't find anything in Help in Microsoft 7 that tells me how to do this.

Anyone know something about this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Word 7?

Small caps is the same in all versions. Either Format Font dialog or
Ctrl+K.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP