Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sarahwms sarahwms is offline

Default typing so that words are in the shape of a circle

I'm a scrapbooker and want to journal in Word in the shape of a circle. I'd
like to know if this is possible? (I don't want my words going in a circle,
I know that can be done in Word Art...I want my words to follow the outline
of the circle and move to a new line when the circle gets larger or
smaller....

THANKS!
Sarah