jonille jonille is offline
Junior Member

Default arrangement

if I have 20 pages, I want to arrange the last pages which is page 20 to #1, who do I go about doing that?

Last edited by jonille : December 25th 14 at 01:22 AM
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Select all the material you want to move to the front, Cut it to the
Clipboard (Ctrl-X), then put your cursor at the beginning of the document, and Paste (Ctrl-P).

If you need to add a page break so the old p. 1 starts a new page, then put your cursor in the first paragraph you want on the new page, go to
Paragraph on the Home tab of the Ribbon -- click the tiny arrow at the
lower right corner of the Paragraph Group -- go to the second tab in the
panel that appears, and choose "Page Break Before." Then OK (or Exit).

#1, who do I go about doing that?