Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] brian.mountaincity@gmail.com is offline

Default How to capitalize the first word in each sentence - editing a Dragon transcript

I have some Word documents which are transcripts of some audio files that were done by Dragon Naturally Speaking. Dragon very rarely inserts any punctuation when transcribing an audio file. Usually the entire transcript is one long sentence. So I went in and inserted periods at the end of sentences. Now the first letter of each sentence is lower case.

Is there a way to capitalize the first word of each sentence without doing it manually?

If there is a macro solution, I would prefer that it work with Word 2003, but I also have access to MS Office 2007.

Thanks!!!!!