Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Julie welsh

Default Water marking an envelope

Please advise me how to water mark an envelope with Confidential
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kevin B

The envelope is just your paper type/size, and you would select the envelope
from the list of available papersizes and then follow the same steps to
insert a watermark as you would any other document.

Here are the instructions as they appear in Work 2K

Add a watermark to a printed document
To print a watermark, you must insert it into a header or footer. The
watermark is printed wherever you place it on the page €” it doesn't have to
be confined to the area at the top or bottom of the page.
1. On the View menu, click Header and Footer.
2. On the Header and Footer toolbar, click Show/Hide Document Text to hide
the text and graphics in the main document.
3. Insert a graphic €” a drawing object such as an AutoShape, clip art,
WordArt, or picture €” or insert a text box.
4. On the Header and Footer toolbar, click Close.

ยท To view a watermark as it will appear on the printed page, use print
layout view or print preview.
ยท If the watermark interferes with the legibility of the text on the page,
you can lighten the object you used to create the watermark. For more
information, click .

--
Kevin Backmann

Please advise me how to water mark an envelope with Confidential

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/EnvelopeFormat.htm

"Julie welsh" Julie wrote in message
Please advise me how to water mark an envelope with Confidential

How do I get a No. 6 3/4 envelope to print correctly? HarrietYee Mailmerge 3 May 12th 23 02:52 PM
Graphic & Envelope Max :) New Users 11 December 9th 05 09:58 AM
Return Address along Left Side of Envelope Jason Roberts Microsoft Word Help 3 May 26th 05 04:48 PM
envelope won't print (but envelope address will print as a label) jerryb2339 Microsoft Word Help 1 March 29th 05 07:36 AM
Envelope Size BK New Users 2 December 17th 04 05:02 PM