Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
*muffin* *muffin* is offline

Default disappearing cursor when I 'tab' over

my document has over 50 cells in a table. I mostly have no problem using the
TAB or the up/down/left/right keys to move from cell to cell to type
something in. the cursor point shows up in MOST of them, but in a couple it
is invisible (the letters show up fine when I type) . I have spent the day
searching the google posts & other sites to find a solution, but nothing
solves 'my' problem.
are there any suggestions? it is not random, just in specific cells,
the curser does show up with the arrow keys, but not when I TAB over to
them. it is livable, but I'd like to know what is wrong.