Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
FredFred FredFred is offline

Default Cell margin messes up table position

Whenever I apply a (larger) left cell margin to the top left cell of a table,
the whole table jumps to the left. This happens when it is applied either
individually to the cell, or globally to the whole table. Applying it to any
other cell or cells does not cause the problem. This is fatal when using
labels, and a problem the rest of the time.

Does anyone know why it's doing this oe what I'm doing wrong and how to
avoid this?

Thanks in advance.

(Using Word in Office 2003)