Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
watercolor watercolor is offline

Default bullets are applied to entire document, not just section of text

When I use the bullet button on the task bar, the entire document gets
bullets. When I hit the undo button, the document displays bullets only
where I had originally wanted them. This same thing happens when I want to
add a numbered list. I've checked my settings and preferences, but can't
figure out what's wrong.

Also, going any farther than six items in a numbered list, causes Word to
crash. I have updated Office and Word with all updates on the web, but the
problems persist.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...eformatted.htm.