renato07 renato07 is offline
Junior Member

Default complex text formatting

Hi,
I need a complex page format. I need:
1 - header and footer
2 - image on a left side
3 - text on the right side
of all the page.

For number 1, no prob
for number 2 and 3, I think to use colum.
But I need to use column as a header/footer. I mean:
I need to put the same image on the left of the page,and I need to have text near the image (on the right)
I try with column, but maybe I do not set somethings.
It seem that the two column are connected. I mean: if the first column is not full, the text slide from the right column to the left column.

But, as I said, I need that the first column contain just the image (like if it is a header)

Do someone can sudgest me how can I obtain that?

TIA

Renato
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

You can use a two-column table.

If you want the first row to display on all pages, select it and select
the Repeat Header Rows option on the Table Tools Design tab.

I'm assuming here that you are using Word 2010 or 2007. For older
versions you can use the Table Properties dialog box.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP