Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kondilemma kondilemma is offline

Default Reducing or increasing font size across whole document

(Word 03 SP2)

Is there a way to apply a font change to an entire document, as in
"decrease/increase font size by two points, or four points," etc? I want to
avoid repeatedly selecting areas of text and then selecting font sizes from
the toolbar.

Thanks,
-K