Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Wallace

Default Track Changes with Multiple Authors

In a Track Changes tutorial I am preparing for serial document review I am
telling authors to set their ShowOptionsTrack Changes tabs to "By author"
for insertions, deletions, and formatting. We have many documents that go
through revisions by multiple authors. Although the "By author" mode will not
allow authors to select the colors they like for their revisions, they will
at least know that when the document gets to another author, Word will select
another color for that author's revisions.

Do you Word experts agree with this?
--
Wallace