FIGRS

Default How do I view scanned multiple pages one at a time.

I have scanned 20 pages from a HP PSC 2110 all-in-one machine to WORD.
The stack of multiple pages are now in a WORD file. How do I view each page
one at a time.
Alice

Doesn't each scanned page end with a page break? If they don't, you can
manually insert page breaks using the CTRL key and the ENTER key (press at
the same time). That will insert a hard page break wherever you want one.
When you look at this file (document) in Print Preview, you can preview it
one page at a time or 2 or 4 pages at a time. You could also view it at 75%
or 50% and use your Page Down key to scroll through the pages.
--
Alice.

"FIGRS" wrote:

I have scanned 20 pages from a HP PSC 2110 all-in-one machine to WORD.
The stack of multiple pages are now in a WORD file. How do I view each page
one at a time.

FIGRS

The scanned pages all apear on one page , one behind the other in the WORD
file. I can not move the top page to look at the one underneath it.
--
FIGRS

"FIGRS" wrote:

I have scanned 20 pages from a HP PSC 2110 all-in-one machine to WORD.
The stack of multiple pages are now in a WORD file. How do I view each page
one at a time.

Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Figrs,

If you double click the picture in Word and from the Layout tab
change the wrapping style can you move the top item? If not
then the scan may have been completed as a single, multi-image
single TIFF graphic. If that is true then you'd need to either
rescan it or use the optional install in Office XP and 2003
MS Office Document Imaging to separate the pages or an application
such as http://www.irfanview.com that can separate them.

=========
"FIGRS" wrote in message ...
The scanned pages all apear on one page , one behind the other in the WORD
file. I can not move the top page to look at the one underneath it.
--
FIGRS
--
Let us know if this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

For Everyday MS Office tips to "use right away" -
http://microsoft.com/events/series/a...andtricks.mspx