Jason Fader

Default How can I automatically make Word scroll page down???

I need to be able to make microsoft word scroll down automatically for me
while i type. But i need it to scroll down, not when i reach the bottom of
the page, but when i reach the middle of the page. I have an application
where in a boardroom setting with all deaf people someone has to take notes
of the presenter speaking. the way we do it is i take notes in microsoft word
and using a projector i transmit my live typing onto the screen on the wall
so all can read what i am typing live. The problem i have is when i reach the
bottom of the page in microsoft word some in the boardroom cannot see because
peoples heads are in the way of the bottom of the screen, and the screen
cannot be moved higher (size restrictions). so i need a way to make sure that
i am always typing in the middle to upper section of the page. If ANYONE can
help me out i would appreciate it.
Janine Marcus

Hi Jason,

There is a way to do this. Set the vertical alignment of your document to
Center using the File/Page Setup command. What this will do is move the text
up and and it will also keep the text in the middle of the page.

Regards
Janine Marcus

"Jason Fader" wrote:

I need to be able to make microsoft word scroll down automatically for me
while i type. But i need it to scroll down, not when i reach the bottom of
the page, but when i reach the middle of the page. I have an application
where in a boardroom setting with all deaf people someone has to take notes
of the presenter speaking. the way we do it is i take notes in microsoft word
and using a projector i transmit my live typing onto the screen on the wall
so all can read what i am typing live. The problem i have is when i reach the
bottom of the page in microsoft word some in the boardroom cannot see because
peoples heads are in the way of the bottom of the screen, and the screen
cannot be moved higher (size restrictions). so i need a way to make sure that
i am always typing in the middle to upper section of the page. If ANYONE can
help me out i would appreciate it.

Pat Garard

G'Day Jason,

1. WindowSplit
to split the Window horizontally into two parts.

Do your typing in the upper Pane.

2. Instead of Maximising the Word Window, Drag the edges so
that it fills the screen left-to-right, but occupies only the top half
of the Screen.

3. Place limits on head height (dwarves in front).

4. Cut down the legs of the frontmost chairs.
--
Regards,
Pat Garard