ski34day

Default How can I track changes and have every reviewers comments show up

I know how to track changes in a document but how can I have multiple people
read the document and make their changes and then have those changes show up
different from the first person's changes? I printed out the help on Word
but can't quite follow what they are saying. All help is appreciated.
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?c2tpMzRkYXk=?=,

I know how to track changes in a document but how can I have multiple people
read the document and make their changes and then have those changes show up
different from the first person's changes?

You should find a selection in Tools/Options/Track Changes that will let you
choose the color for an author. This sets the same color for EVERY person who
revises a document. But in that same list, there should be a selection "By
author". This should show a different color for every person. You can't control
which color they get, but at least everyone will be a different color.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)