Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
polina

Default water mark

i insert water mark in my document and it is appears on every page ,but i
need it just on first page ,how can i remove it from rest of the pages but
first?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

On the Layout tab of Page Setup, check the box for "Different first page."
This will probably result in the watermark bering on every page BUT the
first. View | Header and Footer, skip to the Header, select the watermark
and Cut. Return to the First Page Header and Paste.