Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BU-student BU-student is offline

Default My "Print Preview" screen is blank, although my document is not?

When I attempt to "print Preview" all I see are blank pages, although my
document is in fact fine. Therefor when I send the document to the printer,
all it does is spit our blank pages. Any assistance would be greatly
appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

One possibility is that you've inadvertently formatted your text as hidden.
Does it have a dotted underline?

Another possibility is that your printer driver has flaked out on you.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com