Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kagiso

Default printing only forms

I create some forms in a document. So you have some text and afther the text
you have some forms. (or between the text)
I want to print only the forms and not the text. You can chose that option
by printing - print only forms.
But the problem is that the form is in the middle of the text, the whole
paper is blanco, except the form. And I want to have the form not in the
middle in the text but on line 1, the first sentence.

I want to put all forms automatically together so that when you print, all
forms are together on a paper.
I tried it but I can't do.
I'm thinking about to export the forms to an other dcument, but I don't now
how to do that and if it will work.

Does anyone has an idea or suggestions that will work?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charles Kenyon

See response to your duplicate posting in word.vba.general newsgroup. Please
do not multipost.

In the Microsoft Word newsgroups it is considered bad form to post separate
messages to multiple newsgroups. If you need to post in more than one forum
(unusual) please post a single message with both forums in the header of
that single message. That way (1) your question and the various answers stay
together, (2) less space is used on the news servers, (3) less bandwidth is
used on the Internet, (4) you only have to check one forum for answers that
appear in both forums, and (5) you won't unnecessarily annoy the people you
are asking for help. This isn't meant to criticize you. We were all
beginners once and the only way to learn is to try. (BTW, a number of the
Microsoft newsgroups don't want posting in more than one newsgroup, period.
Check the FAQ.)
Take a look on the MVP FAQ website under "getting help" for more reasons ase
well as other suggestions for getting answers more easily and quickly. URL:
http://www.mvps.org/word/FindHelp/Posting.htm

--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.