Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bob W Bob W is offline

Default AutoTextList Bug in Word 2003?

I have created several autotext entries, with a unique style assigned to
them, and they appear in the autotext menu and function just as expected.

I have also created an AutoTextList of other items and those items were
assigned a different, unique autotextlist style, when I created them.

I thought that the result would be that only those items styled with my
"autotextlist" style would display in the autotextlist popup menu. But
instead, the autotextlist popup menu lists both my autotext entries AND my
autotextlist entries. Am I doing something wrong, or is this a bug?