Bring custom toolbars with templates

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 20th 05, 07:05 PM
art

Default Bring custom toolbars with templates

I have created a couple of templates with styles that my group uses to
create documents. The templates have buttons that I use as shortcuts to
various style setting within the templates. When people open the template
the custom buttons for the template show up with all the other menu buttons
on their desktop, but .... for one person in my group they do not. Each time
this one person opens the template they have to go to templates and addins to
get the toolbar of buttons to show up and I can not get it to stick, if they
open another document at the same time the toolbar disappears and they have
to do it all over again. The styles are there but the buttons seem to appear
for a split second and disappear when they toggle between 2 opened documents.
I am out of ideas how to fix this. Any help would be appriciated