Tyler

Default How do I get changes made to a Word template to show on a email

I have a template created in Word 2003. We make changes to the template
daily and then send the template to recipient (email), only we don't send the
file as an attachment, we just send the file itself. The problem is that
when anybody gets the email any dropdown boxes I have on the template don't
show up on email. There is two tables in the template, the top one is
protected and has the dropdown boxes, and the bottom table is not protected
and changes to that table show up just fine in the email. So if anyone has a
solution for this problem I would greatly apprecitate it

Tyler
Word Heretic

G'day "Tyler" ,

Dropdown menus are a Word feature - they are NOT supported by the RTF
format that the email is using. You must send as attachment to get
Word functionality.

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

Tyler reckoned:

macro in word js Microsoft Word Help 1 December 28th 04 03:01 AM
Macro that will add the file path & date to Word footnotes? Rich P Microsoft Word Help 2 December 15th 04 07:49 PM