Landscape tables in a portrait format.

Old January 21st 05, 02:55 PM
James

Default Landscape tables in a portrait format.

I would like to insert a linked table into MSWord 2000 in the landscape
format with the headers and footers in the portrait format.

I have tried setting the page orientation to landscape, which works well
for the linked table, but the header and footer is now at the top of the
landscape page, and not at the side where I would like it.

Does anyone know of a solution to this problem?

Thanks in advance for any help.

James