Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Emily Emily is offline

Default Emails with attachment not being sent

Hi,

I am following the procedure from Doug Robbins located he
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

I have been succesfully using this for about a year. I have word and
outlook 2003. However, now when I do it, the emails shows up in my outbox
and sent folder and appear to be sent, but the recipient never receives them
and I get no delivery receipt for the message. I have gone thru the
instructions again multiple times, checked the macro code line for line and
cannot find the problem. I have tried opening each message from my outbox
and sending individually with the same results. It appears that only about
10% of each batch are being delivered.

Any help or advice you have to offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Emily

Word attachment to Emails enviroed Microsoft Word Help 0 November 17th 08 04:01 PM
emails Vanessa28 New Users 2 September 24th 08 04:26 PM
EMAILS Sandy I Microsoft Word Help 1 June 23rd 08 09:52 PM
Emails Ceil Microsoft Word Help 1 August 10th 05 02:48 AM
IncludeText and Emails Gary via OfficeKB.com Mailmerge 3 April 12th 05 10:04 AM