Keith

Default How do I delete a block of text in Word w/o answering Y/N?

When I select a block of text in Word, ithe program asks me if I want to
delete Y/N, when i hit the "Delte" key. Other people I know do not have this
"feature". I just want Word to delete the text without asking.
Greg

ToolsOptionsGeneral and uncheck the Word Perfect User features

Keith

Thank You Greg! This has been bugging me for TWO years. I wasn't able to
find help on this anywhere.

"Greg" wrote:

ToolsOptionsGeneral and uncheck the Word Perfect User features

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
english rose english rose is offline

THANK YOU! i just wanted to delete. thought the word perfect otion would
be informative not a !#*??@!! pita. lol!

"Greg" wrote:

ToolsOptionsGeneral and uncheck the Word Perfect User features

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
crimedoc1 crimedoc1 is offline

Thanks! I just found your post and fixed this incredibly ANNOYING problem.