Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Susan Kulbersh Susan Kulbersh is offline

Default page size

Word 2007: How to change my page size to 24 x 48 inch? I get an error
message that says it must be between 1 & 22. My printer will accommodate
larger sizes. Is there any way to change this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Word does not accommodate sizes greater than 55.87 cm (~22 ") regardless of
your printer. You will need to use a different application for larger sizes
or you may be able to create the largest size you can in Word, save it as
PDF and use Acrobat Reader's print options to 'Fit to Printable Area'.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP