A Microsoft Word forum. Microsoft Office Word Forum - WordBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » Microsoft Office Word Forum - WordBanter forum » Microsoft Word Newsgroups » Microsoft Word Help
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

The textbox is cutoff at the bottom of the page.

Old October 13th 21, 02:12 PM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Oct 2021
Default The textbox is cutoff at the bottom of the page.

The content of the text box is cut off when the content exceeds. Please see the image for your reference. I set the textbox as move with the text.

How can I make the whole text box appear on another page if the content is long OR how can I make the text box appear on the current page for the space available and after the space on that page finish, display the rest of the content in another page?
Attached Images

Ads
Old October 15th 21, 07:37 AM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Oct 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by samnew12u View Post
The content of the text box is cut off when the content exceeds. Please see the image for your reference. I set the textbox as move with the text.

How can I make the whole text box appear on another page if the content is long OR how can I make the text box appear on the current page for the space available and after the space on that page finish, display the rest of the content in another page?
I've found a support page that might help you.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...7-2c33470350f1

It's from Microsoft and usually this site is helpful for me. You even have support for older versions of Word, which is great. Although there aren't that many changes, it's good to know these differences.

Hope it worked for you!

-----------------------------------------------------
https://wdbieleccy.pl/biuro-rachunkowe-slupca/