Lee

Default auto text

How do I get auto text to enter the font that I am now using rather than the
original font that I was using when I set up the auto text?
Graham Mayor

If you include the paragraph mark at the end of the entry when saving, then
the entry is formatted in the original paragraph style. The answer therefore
is not to include the paragraph mark when saving entries that you wish to
adopt the style of the target location.

Lee wrote:
How do I get auto text to enter the font that I am now using rather
than the original font that I was using when I set up the auto text?

Greg Maxey

Press CTRL+Shift+* and you will see the paragraph mark. It looks a bit like
a backward P.

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
A Peer in Peer to Peer Support

Lee wrote:
How do I get auto text to enter the font that I am now using rather
than the original font that I was using when I set up the auto text?

Charles Kenyon

Or, if you actually need to include a paragraph mark, do all of the
formatting (including font) using styles that are already in the destination
document. That way the formatting being used in the destination should still
control.
--

Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.